PROGRAMS AND SOFTWARE
Programs and Software
- 20/01/2023 - Erosion corrosion in water systems
- 16/12/2022 - A complete guide to sizing recirculation pumps
- 09/12/2022 - Heat map feature
- 01/12/2022 - Heat pump design guide
- 24/11/2022 - All about booster pump calculations
- 18/11/2022 - The importance of calculating residual pressure
- 16/11/2022 - The importance of calculating static pressure.
- 16/11/2022 - Designing Pressure Reduction Valves.
- 16/11/2022 - Water flow rate calculations.
- 25/09/2022 - H2X Product update - 1.10.7 - H2X will now size your booster pumps, calculate dead leg wait times and has some general improvements to the usability.
- 25/09/2022 -Pipe velocity is the speed at which fluid flows through a pipe and is usually measured in terms of m/s or ft/s. It’s important to know what your pipe velocity is because it relates closely to frictional losses. The higher the velocity of a fluid, the higher the friction loss is.To learn more about calculating pipe velocity, head to the link below where you will also find a free online pipe velocity calculator! READ MORE.
- 24/09/2022 - Calculating pressure loss. Pressure drop is caused by friction between a fluid and the internal properties of a pipe and can measured in bar, kPa, psi, meter head or feet head. PRESSURE DROP CALCULATOR
- 18/07/2022 - How to design hot water circulation systems in high-rise buildings.
- 18/07/2022 - Design hydronic heating systems. Watch a video demo.
- 18/07/2022 - How to size gas pipework in 4 simple steps