Become a member
Become a member
Corporate membership is open to anyone connected with plumbing.
Corporate memberships will be graded by the Institute Council according to the qualifications and experience of the individual in compliance with the Constitution. For example, those with formal plumbing qualifications are most likely to be elected to Member and those in responsible positions in the wider plumbing industry to Licentiate or Associate Membership.
- Teaching staff
- Practicing Plumbers
- Master Plumbers
- Consulting Plumbers
- Plumbing Inspectors
Corporate Membership Annual Subscription: $176.00 per year (includes GST)
Non-corporate memberships are available to organisations, companies or businesses who support the aims of the Institute and also to Honorary persons elected from outside of the membership.
Non corporate members do not receive voting privileges.
- Honorary Fellows (previously non members)
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
Industrial Associate Membership Annual Subscription: $286.00 per year (includes GST).
- Industrial Associate Company Membership Certificate – may be displayed at place of business.
- Company name listed on Industrial Associates page in Institute new website
- 50-word advert with hyperlink for IPA’s social media platform The Plumbing Hub - LinkedIn – Facebook – Instagram (4 per annum)
- Tax deductable.
Industrial Associates Membership Annual Subscription: $286.00 per year (includes GST)
When becoming a member of the IPA you can use the following lettering structure after your name.